Bank On Connecticut Member Resources
- Connecticut Money School (CMS): CMS provides free financial education for adults and seniors. Everyone should have the opportunity to become financially stable and successful.
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA): Get your full tax return, without paying high fees to a paid tax preparer. VITA sites are free community tax centers that are staffed by IRS certified volunteers. They are located across Connecticut.
- EarnBenefits Online: This is a service that pre-screens and fills out your application for up to 10 benefits, including SNAP, HUSKY, TANF, SAGA, EITC, WIC and Medicaid. Instead of making separate visits to apply for each, you can call 860-951-2212 or visit a partner location.
- ChexSystems: ChexSystems is a database that banks use to screen potential customers before opening a bank account. If you have been denied a bank account because you were on ChexSystems access a copy of your report here. Contact one of our nonprofit partners to learn how we can help you!
- Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund: SAVE money by making your home more energy efficient, and identify and address health and safety risks in your home. Click here to learn about the healthy homes program.