To sign up to become a volunteer please follow this link
Volunteers are a critical component to the CT Money School. Our volunteers serve primarily as workshop facilitators and financial coaches and commit close to 25 hours per year to the CT Money School.
- After careful review of the Volunteer Application by Connecticut Association of Human Services (CAHS), applicants are invited to meet with staff and complete a volunteer interview, orientation and additional paperwork.
- Volunteers that are selected must commit to a training workshop to receive all the proper information needed to host their own 1 ½ – 2 hour workshop. This won’t exceed 2 hours per class.
- There are many ways to complete hours through both external roles with clients and internal roles providing administrative support at CAHS. Orientation, training, and travel can be added to the volunteer timesheet to fulfill the commitment.
- CAHS staff will contact volunteers for appropriate assignments after all orientation and training is complete.
- We ask that our Volunteers sign up with their Gmail accounts as this will be the method used to send out presentations, data collection documents, and file sharing.
- Volunteers represent CAHS and CT Money School and must adhere to the Volunteer Code of Conduct and Ethics.