Volunteers are a critical component to the CT Money School. Our volunteers serve primarily as workshop facilitators and financial coaches and commit a minimum of 25 hours per year to the CT Money School.
- Each CMS Volunteer candidate must download, complete, and submit the CMS Volunteer Application. Complete applications can be submitted to Barbara Steadman by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (860) 951-6511, or by mail (237 Hamilton St., Suite 208, Hartford CT 06106).
- After careful review of the Volunteer Application by CMS staff, select applicants are invited to meet with staff and complete a volunteer interview, orientation and additional paperwork.
- Volunteers that are selected must commit a minimum of 25 hours per year (2+ hours per month). There are many ways to complete hours through both external roles with clients and internal roles providing administrative support at CAHS. Orientation, training, and travel can be added to the volunteer timesheet to fulfill the commitment.
- Volunteers represent CAHS and CT Money School and must adhere to the Volunteer Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- CAHS staff will contact volunteers for appropriate assignments after all orientation and training is complete.