Thank you to the following organizations who have partnered with CAHS to provide Connecticut Money School in the Greater New Haven region over the last two years:
- Brookside Estates
- Community Partners Engagement Network
- Elm City Communities
- Guilford Public Library
- Higher Heights Youth Empowerment Program
- Jobs for America’s Graduates
- New Haven Environmental Protectors
- New Haven Empowerment Center
- TEAM Inc.
- Town of Branford
- West Haven Public Library
- Wolcott Public Library
- Youth Continuum: Educational Training and Enrichment Center
If you or your organization is interested in partnering with CAHS to provide the CT Money School in the Greater New Haven region, BECOME A PARTNER.